Claim Assessment and Resolution Service
High Performance Adjusting
inHEALTH specializes in claims across the entire AB or BI lifecycle, from the initial call to complex dispute resolution. We use proprietary technology to further enhance our adjusting precision and drive intelligent reporting and transparency with unprecedented resolution rates.
What makes us so effective?
Our Claim Assessment and Resolution Service (CARS) is an expedient and efficient means of evaluating injury claims. CARS combines:
- Complexities of the injured party
- Complexities of the injury
- Recovery in relation to complexities
A Holistic Approach to Evaluation
- Case management techniques
- Critical review of medical and disability evidence
- Assessment of recovery and future needs
Claim Assessment and Resolution Services include:
AB/BI Resolution Service
inHEALTH’s Claim Assessment and Resolution Service (CARS) enables clients to capitalize on resolution of AB, BI, global, and multiple party claims to reduce future expense costs. Our experience and professional relationships with all stakeholders develops settlement opportunity.
- Prepare evaluation and summary report
- Pursue and execute settlement opportunities
- Conduct private mediations and settlement conferences for AB/BI
inHEALTH’s Claim Assessment and Resolution Service (CARS) is the industry’s option as a robust pre-step to resolving disputes ahead of the License Appeal Tribunal (LAT). CARS eliminate uncertain costs for the parties and provide the injured party an opportunity to explore resolution. There is no uncertainty regarding how the conflict will be managed: adherence to our method guarantees objectivity.
Distinctly different than private mediation/arbitration, the preparation, evaluation and interest of the parties is managed ahead of the actual conference. Depending on the complexities of the case, the parties can access adjudication facilitated by a neutral third party or proceed with a standard two-party adjudication.
Our standard two-party adjudication includes:
- Case review, analysis, and report
- Road map for moving ahead to the LAT
- Preparation for response to LAT application
Specialized management of catastrophic and high-risk claims
- Either in full or on a task basis
Administrative Support for Law Firms
The expedience and precision of CARS is an invaluable asset to counsel throughout the lifecycle of litigation. Our back office provides experienced editorial support.
HCAI Administration and Resource Management
inHEALTH’s HCAI administration and resource management reduces existing administrative costs and reallocates adjuster time. This allows adjusters to increase their focus on critical claim analysis. Our back office support provides:
- Proven and results-based treatment plan review service
- Low level or complete adjudication of HCAI forms
- Consolidation and streamlining of all HCAI related administration processes
Task assignments for any claims
- Our team can handle any aspect of your investigation, quantum assessment, or claim handling