Stay inFORMED with inHEALTH!
As dedicated experts, we share our substantial experience and knowledge with other professionals in the industry. Have new information and updates delivered directly to your inbox:
- Blog posts: the latest topical insights on issues found within the personal injury landscape
- LAT Updates: abbreviated updates and insights on LAT AABS decisions, emerging issues and trends.
- Claim Assessment and Resolution Service (CARS): conference date availability
- Specialized Training: course calendar availability
Our Customers Are Talking…
“inHEALTH is the first place I look for instructive LAT decisions when planning my case and preparing for a hearing. Its database of cases is well organised and easy to use, but what I find most useful is inHEALTH’s case law update which follows key emerging issues at the LAT. I recommend this service to anyone whose practise touches on claims for accident benefits in Ontario.”
– Michael L. Bennett, Thomson Rogers
“The LAT Compendium has become an essential tool for us when we are required to retrieve relevant and timely decisions for our files. Prior to the LAT Compendium we found ourselves spending a lot of time searching through LAT decisions. With the LAT compendium’s ease of use, intuitive layout as well as the synopses provided, it has allowed us to quickly isolate particular issues and integrate these issues into our reports. In addition, the “Emerging Issues” newsletter that inHEALTH provides users is another great way to stay on top of newly released decisions so that we’re not in the dark on a particular matter!”
– Adam Gianotti, Davis Martindale
“inHEALTH’s LAT Compendium is my online resource to get the most easily accessible, well-written LAT decision summaries. It is a tremendous time saver and well worth the subscription to be able to access decisions through organized searches. Any professional working within the LAT realm should be using this online tool to guide their decision making and prepare for LAT proceedings.”
– Philippa G. Samworth, Dutton Brock LLP
“I love the Compendium and the email updates. There are so many decisions coming out; it is a great tool and resource.”
– Theresa Spilchak, Allstate Insurance